Minimalism to get to grips with:
FSB plug-in handles for internal doors
Product collection gains new member: following the successful introduction of plug-in handles for timber and metal windows in 2018, FSB now presents its new plug-in handles for internal doors. With this unique-tothe- market match of door and window fittings, the Brakel company has once again furnished eloquent proof of its grasp of architectural matters. One particularly notable feature is an intricately fashioned rose that gives the handle an extraordinarily pared-down appearance. This makes it an ideal product in elegantly restrained interiors.
FSB’s plug-in handle for internal doors is suitable for select housing projects as well as for Civic & Commercial schemes. The new handle’s formal and functional qualities come into their own wherever, in keeping with the adage “less is more”, particular store is set by discerning design. Its rose measures just 30 mm across and 2 mm from top to bottom, a veritable feat of minimalism.
The wealth of variants on offer is staggering: FSB provides the right option for all conceivable schemes with a palette embracing no fewer than 40 different designs in four metals – Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Brass and Bronze.
The merits and properties of FSB’s new plug-in handles for internal doors at a glance:
– easy to assemble
– door thicknesses 39–48 mm
– can be combined with any of 53 door- lever models
– 40 possible models as plug-in handles for both doors and windows
– supplied in Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Brass and Bronze
– available with or without key roses (warded lock, PC, WC)
– rose diameter 30 mm
– 7, 8 and 8.5 mm full spindles
– female handles on either side, adaptor system
– positively interlocking spindle connection
– grub-screw drilling at bottom
– scope for offsetting play between lock and fitting
– Class 4 testing to EN 1906 pending
FSB is a byword the world over for visually and functionally top-quality hardware solutions for doors and windows, electronic access control and sanitary fit-outs. Architects and builders’ clients favour reaching out for products from Brakel owing to FSB’s great design expertise and its profound understanding of the requirements of modern construction. Everything in any way associated with handle culture in built spaces is catered to from a single source.
Brakel GmbH + Co KG
Nieheimer Straße 38
Telefon: +49 5272 608-105